Hot off the presses, the 30th edition of The Marketplace Snippet
curated by Paola
on behalf of the Speedinvest Marketplaces & Consumer team 🚀
The Marketplace Snippet is a monthly newsletter featuring the most interesting content on Marketplaces that caught our eye.
In this edition:
- Ryan Breslow, Founder and CEO of Bolt, and the TOP 10 mistakes made at the company over the last eight years, and the learnings from each
- How Tinder solved the “chicken and egg” problem and got its first early users by sponsoring a birthday party at USC
- The B2B Marketplace Funding Napkin 2022
- The Marketplace 100 2022: a16z’s list of the largest consumer-facing marketplace startups and trends behind the next generation of marketplace giants
- The most ignored marketplace retention metric and how to figure out if you have a “layer cake” or a “leaky bucket”
More on this, including some thought-provoking discussions, in the selection of articles below.
If you’ve missed past newsletters or simply can’t get enough, catch up here
Now, let’s jump in!